All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 medium sized cauliflower.
- 1 lemon
- 3 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 table spoon cumin powder
- 2 tsp jeera powder
- 2 tsp mustard powder
- 2 tsp methi powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 flakes garlic
Serve with hot steamed rice.
- Cut florets and soak in salt water for 25 minutes, then dry them
on tissue paper.
- Mix above all powders including salt and add dried florets to it.
- Take oil in skillet and heat it, when oil gets heated add mustard
seeds and jeera to it.
- When it gets roasted add crushed garlic and curry leaves to it.
- Remove from the stove and pour this to florets and mix well.
- Finaly add lemon juice to it. Let it stay it for one day so that
all spices and lime juice gets into it which makes chutney more tasty.