All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 medium sized beetroot
- 5-6 hot red chillies
- 3 tsp moongdaal
- Half tsp cumin
- Half tsp coriander
- 1/2 inch tamarind
- Oil to fry
- Salt to taste.
- Peel beetroot and wash it and cut into fine pieces so that it makes
you easy to grind.
- Take a pan with two or three spoons of oil, fry beetroot pieces in
it for 5 minutes till you gets nice flavour of it.
- In the same oil fry all the above ingredients.
- Then you grind all of them with soaked tamarind water and you can
drop tamarind pulp in it.
- Add salt to taste.
- Take two spoons of oil in a pan add cumin, mustard, crushed garlic,
curry leaves and coriander and pour all this to your chutney.