All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 6-7 red tomatoes
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander leaves
- 3 tbsp. cooking oil
- 5-6 dry red chillies
- 2 tbsp urad dal
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- salt to taste
Serve with hot chappati, hot rice & roasted papad
- Wash and wipe tomatoes.
- Clean and cut finely chopped coriander leaves
- Take a frying pan and pour 3 tbsp cooking oil and heat it on low
- When the oil gets warm, place the tomatoes and close it with a lid
and cook on low flame till tomatoes become soft.
- After tomatoes are cooked, remove from fire and let them cool.
- Take a small size pan, pour 1tbsp. oil in it and heat it. Once the
oil is heated, add to this 2tbsp. urad dal. When the urad dal becomes
pink or golden brown add to it the dry red chillies and fry for 1 minute
till the chillies become well coated in oil and turn red.
- Let this mixture cool and then add it to the cooked tomatoes.
- Take a mixer and pour in it the tomatoes, fried chillies and urad
dal, and the chopped coriander leaves and grind it well with salt to
form a nice smooth paste.