All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 3 apples
- 2 cloves
- 1 badi Ilaichi
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp ground garam masala
- 1 tsp ground dry coriander powder
- 4-5 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
Serve with Dal and rice
- Cut apples into small pieces.
- Grind them with little water.
- Heat oil and then add bay leaves, Ilaichi and sticks.
- Now add chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder and grated
- When it is cooked, add sugar and salt.
- Keep on heat for 3 more minutes.S