All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 12-14 Khajoor (Dates) with the seeds removed
- Two teaspoonfuls of tamarind paste
- Jaggery - 50 gms
- Half teaspoonful Salt
- 1 teaspoonful Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin seed powder
- 1 tablespoonful coriander seed powder
- Boil the dates for 15 to 20 minutes. Don't add water in excessive
quantities. Add enough water to immerse the date seeds.
- Allow them to cool, and them put them in the mixer.
- Add the tamarind paste, salt, chilli powder, Cumin seed powder, and
- Grind into a fine paste, and pour it into a ceramic container. Do
not use steel / metal utensils.
- Add Jaggery, and dissolve it into the mixture.