All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Stuffed Red Chilli Pickle
- Fresh Red chillies-15-20 pieces
- Salt-10 tbsp
- Rai-15 tbsp
- Amchoor powder-20 tbsp
- Saunf-5 tbsp
- Jeera-2 tbsp
- Peppercorn-1 tbsp
- Cloves-1 tbsp
- Black Cardamoms - 20 piece
- Mustard Oil-3 cups
- Dry chillies with a soft cloth. Remove stem and cut from the top.
Hollow from inside removing seeds and pulp with the stem of the spoon.
Save the seeds and pulp.
- Grind all the spices in a dry grinder. Mix with salt and seeds.
- Heat half of the oil and mix masala in hot oil. Cool it.
- Stuff chillies with this masala and put them in a jar. Pour rest
of the oil on the top.
- Keep the pickle in a warm place for 2-3 days. After that it is ready