All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Goat Meat - 1 pound.
- Peppercorns - 10 to 15 whole black
- Curryleaves - 5 to 6 leaves.
- Jeera - 2 teaspoons.
- Fennel - 1/2 teaspoon.
- Coconut - 1 1/2 tablespoonful of shredded coconut.
- Whole red chillies - 3 dried red chillies.
- Onions - half white onion finely diced.
- Ghee for frying.
- Place the washed goat meat in a pressure cooker and a little salt
and let it boil for 15 minutes.
- Make a fine paste of curry leaves, jeera, peppercorns, fennel, curryleaves
and coconut with very little water.
- In a frying pan, put 2 tablespoons of ghee and then put whole red
chillies. Fry for a minute and then put finely sliced onions and fry
well for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Then put the finely grind masala and fry well till the aroma comes
- Put the boiled goat meat and salt and little bit of water and let
it simmer in low flame for 15 minutes and cook till the ghee comes on
top and nice gravy is formed.