All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 150g dried Yellow split Peas
- 115g lentils
- 80g oat meal
- 750g chop lamb
- 2 tablespoons Maiezana
- 4 teaspoons Jeera
- 1 big onion
- 4 teaspoons Massala
- 3 teaspoons Ajinomoto
- Salt and Pepper according to taste
- Green Coriander
- Bring to boil the split peas, lentils and salt during 30 minutes.
Soak the lamb cut into cubes with salt, pepper, maiezena and ajinomoto.
- Fry the onion in a chinese wok and add the lamb.
- Cook the meat for a few minutes until all its water is evaporated,
then add the massala and jeera.
- When the dhall is ready, add the lamb and 2 litres of water and cook
for 30 minutes in a pressure cooker.
- Then, add the oats diluted in a glass of water.
- Bring to the boil until it thickens to a nice soup.