All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 lb keema
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- 1/2 slice of bread
- 2 hot green chillies
- Salt to taste
- Red pepper
- 1 t. each whole jeera, powdered jeera, whole coriander and powdered
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1"sliced ginger
- 6-7 cloves garlic
- 1 t. garam masala
- 1/2 t. freshly ground black pepper
Serve on a platter of onions and quartered lemons with a bowl of coriander
chutney or ketchup.
- In the food processor, coarsely chop onion, garlic and ginger.
- Add the keema and all the other ingredients and process till the
mixture is coarse but not lumpy.
- Empty in a bowl and with oiled hands. Form sheesh kababs (in the
shape of a sausage) and put onto bamboo skewers and shape them so that
all the kababs look smooth.
- Put them on a foil lined baking sheets.
- Pre heat broiler and when hot, put the baking sheets under the broiler
and let it broil for about 5-10 minutes till brown on on side.
- Remove sheets from the broiler and quickly change over sides with
tongs and broil till brown and done. Remove as you dont want them to