All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Mincemeat1/2 kg
- Garlic - ginger paste 2 tbspn.
- Green chillies 3
- Whole spices 1 tspn.
- Garam masala
- Gram flour 2 tblspn.
- Coriander powder 1tspn.
- Red chilli 1tspn.
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying 4tblspn.
- Wash the mince. Put in a strainer and gently press to drain out all
- Put the mince in a bowl. Add all the ingredients. Mix and knead well.
- Take a pressure pan. Oil it's bottom well.
- Take a heaped tblspn. of mince in the palm of your hand and bind
the mince tightly into balls, squeezing out any excess liquid. Make
balls a little big as mince tends to shrink after cooking
- Add a glassful of water to the oiled pan. Let the water boil well
- In the boiling water place the balls lightly. After all the balls
are put in, let them cook on high flame for 1 min. Lower the gas to
simmer and cook the balls. Cover the pan.
- When the balls are cooked and all the liquid dries up. Pour the oil
and fry the balls till golden brown.