All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Mutton 1 kg
- Basmati rice 600g
- curds 2cups thick
- Ghee or Oil 1cup
- Onion 5medium size
- Garam masala 2spoons
- Cardmom 6
- Lime 4
- cilantro 2 bunches
- Mint 1 bunch
- Green chillies 6
- Ginger & Garlic paste
- Saffron 1 pinch
- Chilli powder 1 teaspoon
Serve hot .
- Wash and soak rice for few hours.
- Take a bowl soak mutton in curds with onions, ginger garlic paste,
cardmomsageera, turmeric, salt, red chilli powder, lemon juice, saffron,
green chillies (cut them into small pieces), mint, cilantro leaves soak
it for 1to 2hrs.
- Fry remaining onions till golden brown in oil or ghee, keep aside
remaining oil or ghee.
- Mean while take 3lt. of water in a vessel and boil with hand ful
of salt and sagira, cardmom, when the water boils add rice to it and
cook the rice only 1/4 done.
- Take the soaked mutton,now place the rice over the mutton and add
the fried onions and saffor and garammasala powder,and pour the oil
or ghee over the rice
- Again place the rice and repeat the same process till all the rice
is over .
- Cover the vessel tightly and cook for about 10 to 15mts on low heat.