All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Minced meat (300-400 gms)
- 3 medium onions cut length wise and thin
- One tomato cut coarse
- 2 large potatoes peeled and cut triangular not too small
- 250 gms Mushrooms, cut
- Green peas (100 gms)
- Garam Masala Sabut (whole spices: cinnamon, coriander, jeera, cloves)
- Garam Masala powder, Jeera Powder, Dhaniya powder, Meat Masala:-
- Haldi Powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Bay Leaves (1-2)
- Mirchi powder (1/2 teaspoon) or fresh green chillies (3)
- Coconut powder
- Coriander leaves
- Heat oil.
- Add Bay leaves, Garam Masala Sabut and one green chilly, chopped.
Heat for 30 seconds.
- Add chopped onions and Garam Masala powder
- Fry till onions light-pink.
- Add equal amounts of Jeera Powder and Dhaniya powder, Haldi Powder,
and chilly according to desire, and Meat Masala.
- Fry till the spices are cooked. You can see this when the oil absorbs
the spices and floats.
- Add Tomatoes and fry.
- Add the meat, and make it really fine. Add Potatoes and mushroom.
Add Coconut Powder
- Fry till meat is brown, smells good and done, you also smell the
spices integrated in the meat.
- Add Water to taste. Add green peas.
- Put lid, lower fire and cook for about 15-20 min.
- Garnish with coriander leaves