All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Mutton Vegetable Masala
- 1 kg boneless mutton (or chicken) boiled and shredded.
- 200 gms French beans chopped.
- 100 gms Carrots cut to medium sized pieces.
- 200 gms Green peas.
- 2 big potatoes skinned and cut to small pieces.
- 1/2 bunch mint leaves.
- 2 tbsp maida
- Whole garam masal according to taste.
- 1 medium sized pod of garlic skinned and crushed.
- 1 tbsp ghee.
- 1 cup milk.
- 1 tsp each of ginger garlic and green chilli paste.
- 2 eggs hard boiled.
- 50 gms of sali wafer plain
- 1 tomato
Serve hot, garnished with mint leaves, sliced eggs and sali wafer.
- Add masala paste and salt in mutton and pressure cook with sufficient
water until 4 whistle and preserve water.
- Shred mutton and keep aside.
- Boil vegetables with 1 tsp salt.
- Preserve a little of the water.
- Heat ghee in bottom pot, add garam masala and fry till it crackles.
- Then add crushed garlic and fry till it is golden brown; add maida
and fry for two minutes.
- Add the preserved water (mutton) a little at a time and keep stirring
so that no lumps are formed.
- Add preserved water (vegetable) and stir.
- Add shredded mutton and vegetables and bring to boil.
- Then add the milk till the gravy thickens.