All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Mutton 1 kg
- Kuskus 2 teaspoons
- Chiranji 1 tea spoons
- Garam masala powder 2 tea spoons
- Red chili powder
- Egg 1
- One big onion
- Green chilies
- Yogurt 2 cups
- Boil keema with pinch of turmeric powder and salt roast kus kus,
chirange, cilantro, mint, green chillies and grind them.
- After the keema is well cooked add it to the grinding mixture and
grind it .
- Take the grinded mixture and add garam masala powder, red chili powder
and egg and mix all together.
- Take yogurt in a muslin cloth to that add salt green chillies chopped,
cilantro chopped, onion chopped, mint, and tie the end of the cloth
and keep aside till all the water oozes from the yogurt and becomes
- Now take the keema mixture and fill it with the yogurt mixture and
flatten them on the pan and shallow fry them garnish with onion, cilantro,