All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Galawat Ke Kababs
- 500 gm Minced Meet
- 100 gm Raw Papaya
- 20 gm Coconut
- 3 tbsp Poppy Seeds
- 3 full tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tbsp garam masala powder
- 2 tbsp Besan
- Red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for shallow frying
Serve with green coriander chutney or tomato ketchup.
- Grind the papaya, but don't peel off the papaya.
- Mix grounded papaya, ginger-garlic paste and salt with minced meet
and set aside for 5 hrs or whole night and its done when you feel it
- Cut and fry the onions.
- Make a paste of coconut and poppy seeds.
- Saute the besan without oil on tawa or frying pan.
- After marination mix garam masala, red chilli powder,coconut-poppy
seed paste,sauted besan and fried onions into the marinated mixture.
- Make patties of this mixture and shallow fry untill they are brown.