All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1/4 kg mutton
- 5 or 6 bunches Spinach chopped fine
- 1-2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 tsp coriander Powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 onions chopped fine
- 1 tsp ginger grated
- Few black pepper corns
- 3-4 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 tbsp. coriander chopped fine
Serve hot with plain rice.
- Add 2-3 tsps of oil in a pressure pan and heat.
- Add the grated ginger, black pepper corns a small part of chopped
onions to the oil fry the onions for a few seconds.
- Wash meat cleanly and add to the pan. Stir for a minute.
- Add a little salt and enough water.
- Close the pressure pan and allow the meat to cook till soft.
- Once meat is cooked, strain out the water and keep aside as stock.
- In another Pan, Heat the remaining oil.
- Add the remaining chopped onions and fry till light brown.
- Add salt, corainder powder, chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, and
- Fry this mix thoroughly till oil leaves the sides of the pan.
- Add tomatoes and spinach and a little of the meat-stock that you
had kept aside.
- Cook till tomatoes and Spinach is done and the water is dried up.
If necessary, add more of the stock to get a gravy.
- Add the cooked meat to this mixture and stir fry till oil leaves
the sides of the pan.
- Simmer for a while and garnish with chopped coriander.