All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 chicken raw or boiled mutton 3/4 kgs
- 3 medium size fresh tomatoes -chopped
- 1 big onion -chopped
- 2 tblsp cumin seeds - roasted slightly and grinded
- 1 tblsp cinamon -pwder
- Crushed garlic and ginger paste
- 7 tblsp oil
- 3 tblsp ghee
- 2 mugs basmati rice
- Few whole pepper-corns, 2 cardamom pods and 3 bay leaves
- 4 mugs water
- 6 small potatoes - cut into halves
Serve with salaad and yoghurt.
- Heat oil/ghee.
- Fry the onions slightly then add few whole pepper-corns, 2 cardamom
pods and 3 bay leaves cover.
- When the onions are slightly brown add the fresh tomatoes and the
cumin/cinamon pwdr. Fry till oil comes up then add the raw chicken and
potatoes when chicken is half done or till it's soup has dried out measure
in 4 mugs of water.
- When the water starts boiling add the rice and salt.
- When the rice is done, or if still half done and the water has dried
out, pour little bit of some more water in a sprinkling method and cover
the pulao. When rice is done then place it into the oven for 30 minutes
at 150 C.