All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1/2 kg mutton washed and cut into medium pieces.
- 2 onions cut into length wise
- 3-4 tsp oil
- 1/2 tsp haldi powder
- 2 tsp dhania powder
- 1 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- Corriander leaves
For ground masala
- 2 tablespoon coconut
- 4 pcs of garlic
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1/2 inch ginger piece
- Roast the ingredients of ground masala with a few drops of oil and
grind into a fine paste. Keep aside.
- Heat the pressure cooker and add the oil
- When it is hot add the cut onions and lightly fry till golden colour.
- Now add the ground masala paste, and all other ingredients and keep
stirring till the oil starts seperating from the masala.
- Now add the mutton and enough water for the meat to cook.
- Keep the cooker till it gives atleast 8 to 9 whistles.
- Remove from fire
- Garnish with corriander leaves.