All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Savoury Chilli Beef
- 1 kg beef ,boneless and preferably lean meat, without any fat
- 1/2 kg capsicum
- 3 medium sized potatoes
- 6 really large spicy green chillies
- 6 large regular onions
- 3 spring onions
- 4 tablespoons of ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tomato
- Soya sauce
- Chilli sauce
Serve hot with mixed fried rice.
- Chop beef into tiny cubes. Sprinkle liberally with soya sauce.
- Add salt to taste and ginger-garlic paste.
- Mix well and marinate for 20 mins.
- Peel and cut potatoes into cubes.
- Boil separately till semi-cooked, fry lightly and keep aside.
- Chop the regular onions fine.
- Chop the spring onions fine.
- Chop the capsicum into 1 inch squares.
- Chop tomato fine.
- After marinating, fry beef cubes on high flame.
- Water will come out of the meat. Keep frying till dry - but don't
let it burn!
- Once dry cook in pressure cooker with a little water, for 10 mins.
or till cooked.
- Fry regular onions in a separate vessel till well browned.
- Add tomato and fry till liquidified.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and chillies and fry well
- Add spring onions and fry very lightly.
- Add capsicum and fry very lightly
- Once the meat is cooked dry up the excess water and add it to the
- Add potatoes. Stir well and add chilli sauce to taste.