All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 3/4 kg Mutton
- 2 Onions
- 6 Green Chillies
- Curry Leaves
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Tomato
- 1 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
Serve hot with plain rice.
- Marinate mutton with 1/2 tsp chilli powder & sufficient salt
for 1-2 hrs.
- Fry chopped onions, chillies, curry leaves, ginger garlic paste.
After a few minutes, add garam masala.
- When onions are cooked, add corriander powder, chilli powder and
a pinch of turmeric.
- Mix well. Add tomato and fry for 2 minutes.
- Put mutton with masala in the cooker and add some water.
- Keep for 10 minutes (at least) after whistle.
- To make gravy, add coconut milk and let the meat simmer in it for
a few minutes.