All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 3 Bowl Rice
- 1/4 kg Vegetable [ Carrot, Brinjal, Cabbage, Cauliflower, any or
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 green chillies
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 50 gm Cashews
- 1 small bowl Correinder leaves
- 1/2 Bowl grated Coconut
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Little Asafoetida powder
- Wash the rice and keep aside.
- Cut the vegetables lengthwise.
- Take oil in a pan and sputter mustard seeds, green chillies, garam
masala, turmeric powder, hing and red chilli powder.
- Then put the vegetable pieces in it and fry it till it gets little
- Then put washed rice and fry for a while.
- Add sufficient amount of water to it.
- Allow the rice to get boiled.
- When the rice gets cooked put grated coconut and correinder leaves
and mix it.