All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup rice.
- 1 medium sized onion.
- 1/2 cup green peas.
- 3 minced green chillies.
- Little garlic.
- Mustard and cumin seeds for seasoning.
- Cut coriander leaves.
- Cut onions into thin long slices.
- Boil the rice separately.
- Heat oil in a pan and season with mustard and cumin seeds.
- Add cut onions and green chillies , fry until onion is light brown
in color and add green peas. Pour little water and allow the mixture
to boil till the mixture is dry.
- Add the boiled rice and coriander leaves into the mixture and mix