All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Vegetable Fried Rice
- 1- 2 carrots
- Green Beans 10 - 12
- Peas 1/4 cup soaked over night,
- Cauliflower 1/2 cup,
- Bell pepper 1/2
- Onion 1 medium,
- 4 small cinnamon sticks,
- 4 cloves.
- 1 Cup Rice Basmati
- 2 Cup Water.
- Green chillies 4 to 5,
- Ginger small piece,
- 1 - 2 clove,
- Cilantro small bunch.
Serve with Raita or Chenna.
- In a pan put little ghee or little oil, when it is hot, first fry
onion, cloves, and cinnamon sticks till onion becomes transparent
- Then cut all the vegetables length wise thin and add in the pan and
fry till all the vegetables are done nicely without putting water.
- Make paste of Green Masala ingredients in blender.
- Put Green Masala Paste in the pan along with salt to your taste and
lemon and fry for some more time.
- In the meantime cook one cup rice.
- Mix the rice to the fried vegetables mixture and keep on the stove
for 5 to 10 mts on low.