All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Rice1 cup
- Plain Yogurt 4 cups
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Dry Red chilly 2
- Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
- Mustard seeds 1/2 tsp
- Cucumber 1/2 (medium size)
- Seedless Grapes quarter pound
- Pomegranate 1/2 cut
- Cook rice and then cool it.
- Grate cucumber into fine pieces. Chop grapes into fine pieces. Remove
the seeds from pomegranate. Keep them aside.
- Add yogurt,milk into rice. Mix well.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan and put cumin,mustard seeds and red chilies
(cut into small pieces). When the seeds pop, remove from heat and add
them to the above curd-rice mix.
- Then put all the fruits into curd-rice and some salt to taste. Mix