All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup rice
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 1 medium size onion
- 3 medium size green chillies
- 2 or 3 Bay leaves
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 11/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tbsp oil
- Cut the onion into round pieces. Slit green chillies. Grind the coconut
into a smooth paste. Wash the rice and drain the water
- Heat the pressure pan and add the oil. Add the bay leaves and cumin
seeds. Once the bay leaves turn brown add the onions and green chillies.
- Let the onions cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the rice and stir for a minute. Add the ground paste to it. Add
the water and salt and pressure cook.