All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Thai Fried Rice
- Rice 2 cups
- Onion 1 medium size
- Tomato 1 medium size
- Garlic 7 to 8 cloves finely chopped
- Soya sauce 1 tbsp
- Vinegar 2 teaspoon
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Red chilly pwder 1 teaspoon
- Oil 2 tablespoon
- Salt as required
- 2 cups mixed vegetables like carrot, beans, cauliflower & cabbage.
Cut in large pieces.
- One small cucumber cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/2 size lemon
- The essence of Thai cuisine is to cook on a very high flame so that
the nutrients of the ingredients is not lost.
- Wash & cook rice in such a way that one grain should not stick
- Place a pan with oil on a high flame
- Add finely chopped garlic, stir fry.
- Add onions, fry for a minute.
- Add tomato.
- Add the mixed vegetables & salt. Keep on stirring till the vegetables
- Add rice,soyasauce ,vinegar,sugar & chillipowder.
- Garnish it with cucumber slices & lemon wedges.