All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Bise Bela Bath
- 6 cups of water
- Thick tamarind paste 1 1/2 spoons
- Urud dhal 1 1/2 spoons
- Split peas dhal 1/2 spoons
- Corriander seeds 1 1/2 spoons
- Fenugreek - a pinch
- 2-3 small pieces of cinnamon sticks
- Cloves 5-6
- 2-4 spoons of grated coconut
- 10 dry chillies
- 2 medium sized onions(chopped)
- One big tomato
- 1 1/2 cups of rice
- 1/2 cup of toordhal
- 2 pinches of turmeric
- Salt 2 1/4 spoons
- Mixed vegetables (like peas , carrot, beans, brinjal, potato, etc)
Serve hot with potato chips or fryums.
- First fry the onions and keep it separately.
- Then fry the spices and make a thick paste of masala out of it.
- Now make a diluted paste of tamarind with 6 cups of water, now add
all the vegetables, salt and turmeric, so that it is half cooked.
- Now add the masala to this mixture, allow it to cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add the chopped tomatoes, rice, toordal.
- Let it cook for 5 minutes such that the stove is in it's minimum
heat, now add the onions and stir well and pressure cook it.
- Garnish with corriander.