All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Basmati rice - 1 cup
- 2 onion paste
- 1/2 cup green masala (Grind mint leaves, Coriander leaves, Garlic,
Coconut and Green Chillies)
- Ghee - 2 tbsp
- Oil/Ghee - 8 Tbsp
- Cooked Kabuli Channa dal - 1-1/2 cup
- Water - 1-1/2 cup
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice - 1 Tbsp
- Tomato and onion slices
- Soak the rice in water for 15 min. Drain out all the water and fry
the rice in a pan with 2 tbsp of ghee for 5 min.
- Heat 8 Tbsp of oil in a Pressure Cooker and add the onion paste and
fry till it becomes light brown.
- Then add the green masala, cooked Kabuli Channa Dal, Water, Salt,
Turmeric powder and fried rice. Cook this mixture for one whistle.
- Garnish with sliced onions and tomatoes.
- Pour 1 tbsp of lemon juice while serving.