All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Rice 2 cups
- Methi 4 bunches chopped
- Mixed vegetables 1 1/2 cups (beans, carrots, peas etc.,)
- Mustard seeds 1/2 tsp
- Onion 1 small chopped
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Lemon 1/2
- Grated coconut 2 cups
- Dried red chillies 10-15
- Onion 1 medium
- Garlic 10 cloves
- Cinnamon 2-2" pieces
- Ginger 1" piece
- Coriander 1/2 bunch
- Boil the rice, each grain of cooked rice should be separate. Set
aside to cool.
- In a large pan heat oil, add mustard when it stops spluttering add
- Fry until golden, add the vegetables fry for few minutes cover and
cook on low heat. Do not add water.
- While the veggies are cooking grind the masala into a coarse paste.
Do not add too much water.
- When the veggies become tender add chopped methi fry about 3-4 mins.
- Add the ground masala cover and cook for 15-20 mins or until all
the water is evaporated.
- Set aside for few mins to cool.
- Add the cooked rice and lemon juice mix well.