All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 4 Cups Rajma
- 3 Cups Rice
- 1 Large Tomato
- 1/2 tsp Elachi Powder
- 1/4 tsp Clove powder
- 2 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 4 Tbsp Curd
- 2 tsp Saffron Water
- Soak rice for about 1/2 hr in water and then pressurecook the rice.
Keep the cooked rice aside.
- Soak the rajma for about 3-4 hrs in water and then preesurecook them.
- Take some oil in a pan. Saute the tomatoes and then add the curd,
chilli powder, elachi powder, clove powder. Then finally add the Rajma
and let it simmer for about 3-5 minutes. Keep the cooked Rajma.
- In a oven proof dish first put a layer of rice and then a layer of
Rajma. Then pour some curd.
- Finally put another layer of rice and decorate it with garam masala
powder and add the saffron water.
- Cover it with the lid and put it in a 350oF preheated
oven for 12 minutes.