All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 2 Bowls of Rice (uncooked)
- 1 Bowl of tuwar dal (soaked for 1 hr)
- 1 Whole Garlic onion
- 2 Onions
- 6-7 Green chillies
- 1 Whole bunch of fresh coriander
- 1 1/2 tsp of sugar
- Little dalchini & cloves.
- Salt to taste.
Serve it with ghee.
- Grind to paste the following ingredients -- Coriander, chillies,
dalchini, cloves, garlic, & onion
- Add Ghee in the Kadai, put the above paste, put salt,then put the
soaked dal and stir well for some time. Later put the soaked rice -
stir for 2 mins.
- Put this whole into the cooker adding enough quantity of water as
needed for the rice and dal.