All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Chinese Fried Rice
- 2 cup of Basmati Rice
- 2 Carrots
- 1/4 lb Beans
- 6-8 Green chillies
- 2 bunches of Spring Onions
- 2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Ajenomoto
- 1 tblsp soya sauce
- 2 tblsp of Oil
- Cook basmati rice with little salt.
- Cut carrots, beans, spring onions and green chillies into very tiny
pieces and boil them with little salt.
- Take 2 tblsp of oil in the sauce pan and heat it.
- When it is quite hot, put boiled vegetables into it and fry them
for 6-7 minutes.
- Add little ajenomoto, soya sauce to veggies and cook for 1 minute.
- Add basmati rice and mix well and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 1 tsp of pepper powder at the end.
- Top with Egg scrambled with little salt and chilli powder or Chicken
small pieces fried with little salt, chilli and masala or Mince meat
small pieces fried with little salt, chilli and masala.