All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 1 bunch fresh coriander leaves
- 3/4 cup green peas
- 2-3 pods garlic
- 6 green chillies
- 1/2 coconut
- 3 tblsp ghee/oil
- Salt to taste
Serve with boondi raita and pappad/pickle.
- Boil the rice till cooked
- Precook the peas with little salt.
- Grate the coconut and grind it along with coriander, garlic, ginger
and green chillies into a fine paste.
- Heat the ghee/oil in a pan.
- Add the masala and fry until oil separates.
- Add the cooked peas and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove the rice in a flat dish.
- Add salt and coat the rice well with the masala.