All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Sweet Potato Capsicum Rice
- 2 Cups rice
- 1 medium sweet potato diced
- 1 large capsicum
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 Tbl spoon peanuts
- 2 TBl spoon dhania
- 1 teaspoon urad dal
- 1 teaspoon channa dal
- 2 tblspoon dried coconut
Serve hot with onion raitha & papad.
- Fry the above ingredients in little oil until golden and powder.
- Cook rice and cool.
- Heat 2 Tblspoon of oil in a pan and add mustard, urad dal, channa
dal, hing & curry leaves.
- Add peanuts and fry until golden brown.
- Add onions and fry
- Add capsicum and cook until soft
- Add sweet potatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the masala powder, salt & a pinch of sugar
- Mix well with cooked rice.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and fried cashewnuts.