All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Sambar Onion Rice
- 20 dry red chillies
- 1 tea spoon mustard seeds
- 1 tea spoon channa dal
- 1 1/2 tsp tamarind pulp
- 1 cup rice / 5 cup water (ratio 1:5)
- 1/4 tea spoon turmeric powder
- Small Onions
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker and add mustard seeds, channa dall,
red chillies, tamarind pulp or paste, rice, water.
- Mix the above content well
- Add turmeric powder, salt to it
- After approximately 15 min add small onions to it and close the lid.
- After 4 whistle it is ready for serving.