All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Brinjal - 300 gms
- Onions - 2-3 medium sized
- Coriander powder, Chilli powder, Salt to taste
- Rice - 1 cup
- Water - 2 1/2 cups
- Cooking oil - 2 tbsps
- Finely chopped coriander leaves
- Cut the brinjal & onions to not very fine pieces.
- Saute the onions till they get transparent. Then, add the brinjals.
- Add the spice powders and saute the curry for 4-5 minutes.
- Cook the rice in the quantity of water mentioned above. Do not overcook.
- Allow it to cool and then mix it with the curry just prepared above
taking care that it doesn't mash.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.