All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 2 cup boiled kabuli chana
- 2 potatoes
- 150 grams paneer
- 2-3 firm tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 green chillies
- 1 bunch coriander leaves
- Salt, red chillie powder to taste
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- Juice of one lemon
- Boil the potatoes (microwave for 5 mins or pressure cook) and cut
them into tiny pieces.
- Finely chop tomatoes, green chillies and onions.
- Cube the paneer into small pieces.
- In a large salad bowl mix together the boiled channa, potatoes, onions,
tomatoes, paneer and green chillies.
- Add salt, red chillie powder, chaat masala and lemon juice.
- Add finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Mix the whole salad together and chill for a couple of hours.