All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup of yoghurt
- 1 bunch finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 green chilli
- Small piece of ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- Turmeric powder
- Red chilli powder
- 1tbsp. oil
- 1 tomato
- Few leaves of fresh cilantro
Serve it with parathas.
- Take a small bowl and mix sour cream and yoghurt nicely.Keep it aside.
- Take a small frying pan and heat tbsp. of oil.
- Add chopped onions and green bell pepper to it.
- Let it cook for few minutes.
- In the mean time chop the garlic,ginger and green chilli and add
- When the onions are done add turmeric powder, salt and red chilli
powder to it.
- Now add fine chopped tomato to it and cook it for 2-3 minutes then
add fresh corainder leaves to it.
- Now take down the pan from the cooking range and allow it to cool
for 2 more minutes.
- Mix it with yogurt and sour cream mix .