All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 2 tbsp. grated fresh coconut
- 3-4 dry red chillis
- 1/2 tsp. methi (fenugreek) seeds
- Curry leaves
- 1 tsp oil to fry this
- 3 cups buttermilk or curds (yogurt)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Fry methi and red chillies in oil and grind it to a paste with the
- Mix this masala in the buttermilk adding salt to taste.
- Keep it on the stove and keep stirring.
- Don't let this boil.
- Fry mustard seeds in coconut oil and season the raitha with this,
add curry leaves.
- You can add sauted eggplant, okra, etc. to the raita.