All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Potatoes : 6 medium sized
- Spinach : 1 bunch
- Garlic : 2 cloves
- Lemon juice : 1 teaspoon
- Plain yogurt : 1 cup
- Chives : 2 sprigs
- Salt and pepper .
- Boil the potatoes but do not make them too soft.
- Cool and peel them
- Dice the potatoes
- Blanch spinach in hot water for 10 secs and immediately refresh them
in ice cold water, then chop them coarsely.
- Crush the garlic cloves and mix it with the yogurt and lemon juice.
- Pour the yogurt mixture on the diced potatoes
- Mix the chopped spinach with the potato yogurt mixture.
- Sprinkle finely chopped chives on it.
- Season with salt and pepper.