All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Shrimp Crepe Cups
- 10 - 12 Pastry Crepe Cup
- 1/2 lb Medium size raw shrimps
- 5 - 6 tbsp Salmon cream cheese
- Wash, de-vein and clean the shrimp
- Put half tablespoon salmon cream cheese in each pastry crepe cup.
- Shape the semi-frozen shrimp in a circle and put it on top of the
- Put 4 - 5 such shrimp crepe cups on a plate and place it in the microwave
for 1 - 2 minutes.
- As the cream cheese starts to boil up, remove the shrimp crepe cups
from the microwave