All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- One Whole Promfret
- 1/2 cup lime juice/vinegar
- 4 tbsp fresh ginger paste
- 4 tbsp fresh garlic paste
- 2 tbsb Red Chilli
- 4 cloves
- 4 cardammoms
- 1/2 tbsp Haldi powder
- Hard Pav
Serve hot with the farmer buns
- Crush the cloves and cardammoms into a powder and lightly roast it
in a pan
- Mix the ginger and garlic paste with lime juice or vinegar thoroughly.
Maintain a thick consistency.
- Mix in the chilli, haldi and salt and the roasted powder
- Clean the fish, and slice it transerverse, creating a cavity.
- Stuff the paste into the cavity and rub the remaining paste all around
- Let the marination stand for 10 minutes
- Gently lower the fish into heated pan and shallow fry till tender