All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Cat Fish 3 fillets
- 1 Large Onion (cut into small pieces)
- Ginger Garlic Paste
- Coriander Leaves
- Garam Masala
- Coconut Powder
- Red Mirchi Powder
- Dhania Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Cut Fish into 2 inches pieces and wash them well with vinegar and
- Marinate the washed fish with ginger garlic paste, salt, mirchi powder,
dhania Powder and add juice of 1 lemon, mix well and marinate and keep
in fridge 24 hours or more.
- Remove the marinated fish from fridge and squeeze out all the water
with hand . Retain this water.
- Keep a skillet on the stove and add oil into it to deep fry the fish.
- After the oil is hot add the fish pieces one by one. Turn them over
slowly and gently so that they are fried till brown.
- Take another skillet and add oil. Add the onion pieces after few
minutes add ginger garlic paste and fry them till light brown.
- Add mirchi powder, garam masala, turmeric, coconut powder salt and
fry for few more minutes. Now add the fried fish and mix slowly for
- Add lemon juice and coriander