All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1/2 kg King Fish sliced
- 5 Small Onions.
- 2 tbsp. Red chilli powder
- 1 pinch Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp. Salt
- 2 Small cups Cocunut (grated)
- 2 tbsp. Cocunut oil
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup Tamarind juice
- Few curry leaves
Serve with hot with rice.
- Wash the fish pieces thoroughly and drain. Add 1 tbsp. of red chilli
powder, turmeric and salt. Mix in the fish thoroughly. Keep aside for
15 mins. Add tamarind juice and mix.
- Now grind the coconut with water,a little turmeric and the remaining
chilli powder into a paste. Add this into the fish and mix. Put a few
curry leaves and keep it to boil.
- Let it boil for around 20 mins till the fish is cooked completely.
Pour 1 tbsp of cocunut oil on top.
- In a pan take some oil and fry till onions are a little brown.
- Add this to the fish curry.