All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1/2 lb Fish (Any fish)
- Chopped ginger garlic
- A handfull of red chillies
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- Oil for frying
Serve warm after 2-3 hours of preparing
- Cut the fish into pieces of about 1/2 an inch. Deep fry the pieces.
- Grind all the other ingredients in vinegar to a paste. Do not use
water to grind. Only small amounts of vineger.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Put the masala in & fry for about 5-7 minutes
on medium heat
- Now include the fried fish in the masala & mix it well. Keep
it on low heat for about 5 mins. Keep stirring occasionally.
- Use more oil & vinegar for preserving.