All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Prawns (or shrimps) peeled (250 gms after peeling)
- 3 medium onions cut small
- 3-4 large potatoes
- Haldi Powder
- Mirchi powder
- Coconut powder
- Fresh Cream about 50 gms.
- Wash prawns and marinade with coconut powder (3-4 teaspoons), Haldi
Powder (1/2 teaspoon), Salt and fresh cream. Leave for 15-20 mins.
- Boil the potatoes till done. and not over-done.
- Peel off skin and cut in triangular (not too small) pieces.
- Heat Oil, add above potatoes, chillies, onions, haldi powder (1/4
teaspoon) and coconut powder (3-4 teaspoons). Salt according to taste.
- Fry till the onions and potatoes are brown.
- Add fresh cream. Stir 1 min.
- Add marinated prawns along with the marinade. Mix well.
- Put the entire mix in an Oven and 280 degrees Celsius preheated for
about 3-5 minutes. or heat on a medium flame for 7-8 minutes.