All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Tomatoes Stuffed with Prawns
- 8 medium size tomatoes
- 1 cup cooked prawns - cut fine
- 1 large onion - cut fine
- 2 green chillies (deseeded) or 1 tbsp chillie sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Salt to taste
Serve with sliced capsicums.
- Slice the top of each tomato and scoop out the contents.
- Heat 2 tbsps oil, fry tomato pulp, onion, green chillies, prawn &
pepper powder until dry.
- Add juice of 1 lime and salt to taste.
- Refill the tomatoes, spread beaten eggs & bread crumbs over.
- Bake at 160 oF in an ordinary oven for approx. 7-10 mins