All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Fish fillet 4 pcs
- Fresh coriander plenty
- Salt, lemon & garlic paste
- Oil 4 tblsp
Serve with chips or mashed potatoes.
- Apart from oil & fish blend all the other ingridents together.
- Marinate the fish with lemon and salt for an hour or two.
- Wash the fish after the marinating time.
- Place fish on the baking sheet/ tray & brush some oil onto it.
- Coat the blended mixture on the fish along with some more salt and
lemon juice. Place the fish on the tray and enclose the foil keeping
little bit open on the upper side and place it into the preheated oven
- Bake on the lower part of the oven for 15-20 mins and on the middle
side till done.
- When the fish is ready, coat it with the same mixture which might
be thick by now, and place beneath the grill till a little bit of colur