All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Jumbo Shrimp (15 in number)
- 1 big onion finely diced
- 1 big onion chunky pieces
- 4 garlic cloves (mashed)
- 1" ginger (mashed)
- 2 Tomatoes (cut into slices)
- 2 Green chillies
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
Serve hot with any main course.
- Clean the Jumbo Shrimps and drain the water.
- Marinate with 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in the pan. Add Shrimp and deep fry.
- Remove the Fried Shrimp to another bowl.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in the pan. Add garlic, ginger, onions and keep frying
till they are brown.
- Add Turmeric powder, cinnamon powder & chilli powder. Stir well.
- Add Fried Shrimp, chunky onion pieces and fry for couple of minutes.
- Add 1 cup water & Salt to taste. Let it boil for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the flame and garnish it with sliced tomato &