All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 2 pomfret (300 g. each approx.)
- 12 flakes garlic
- 2 cm. ginger
- 1 small onion
- 6 green chillies
- 2 medium sized tomatoes, chopped and fried
- 4 tbsp. vinegar
- 2 tbsp. soya sauce
- 1 tsp. tobasco sauce
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ajinomoto
Serve with steamed rice and noodles.
- Trim fins, clean innards and make three gashes on both sides of fish
(fish is baked whole).
- Marinate fish for two hours with given marinade.
- Heat 2 tbsp. ghee and fry ground masala for two minutes.
- Stuff and cover fish all over with fired tomato and masala paste.
- Grease a baking tray and place fish and its marinade.
- Arrange vegetables and dot ghee all over fish and vegetables.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 20 or 25 minutes.
- Turn once while baking.